Fins monobloc closed heel fins with unbreakable technolpolymere blade.
TPE SEBS overmolded footpocket.
The VEGA fin has been designed with following features:
- COMFORT no pain after several hours of use.
- FINESSE for an excellent coefficient of penetration into the water.
- LIGHTNESS efficiency and stamina for fining increased by decreasing the mass moved
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE Unique architecture shaped on blade surface, high flexibility, optimized gravity & heave center points.
- RELIABILITY & DURABLITY by using high-performance materials: unbreakable Technopolymere for the blade and TPE SEBS overmolded for the footpocket, with new generation of manufacturing process for perfect quality results.
The VEGA fin is only 900gr (1.76 lbs) on size 2, 435gr (0.96 lb) for footpocket only.
This is one of the more technical and light fin of its grade.
Available in 4 sizes.